Friday 3 September 2010

Palm Restaurant Tribeca - Old Style New York

The chain of upscale restaurants in New York, Palm has once again passed its latest addition. I really liked the big booth seating and dark wood furnishings throughout the spacious place. Are available, the old New York look and feel. In line with tradition cartoons Palm visitors and other celebrities on the walls, the palm Tribeca offers on this issue. There is a newer restaurant in the legendary family of Palm, as original equipment and furniture to be seen.Equipped with a spacious bar area to match the legendary bar in New York, with its high tables and TV screens for sports fans, the restaurant is a total return window with a huge space for large private parties. Since I am going to try a chocolate martini a bit 'wherever I tried it here and' was like a dessert. It was rich and delicious and gave me exactly the right amount of buzz. It made me a bit 'before the big meal complete. I have to curb my habit next time.The menu offers a wide range of season as well as their regular meals.

The food is tasty and reliable. Steak in various cuts, fish and seafood in all variations, and a rich selection of salads, appetizers and side dishes make the restaurant in New York City in a versatile addition to the restaurants of Tribeca. Do not forget their infamous giant cake on a tray, which led the server to our table after the dinner. My guest and I ordered the largest dessert: Carrot cake had. We could not eat at the table as we were incredibly full, so we had wrapped to go and eat it later. It was delicious and fresh tasting. However, I jumped forward, as I introduce you to the appetizers and main courses we tried, along with side dishes. In addition to a selection of delicious appetizers, my guest and I ordered the fried calamari and tomato Capri. Big enough to share, offered fried squid mounted on a large plate of fresh squid,Green salad with a side of warm marinara sauce and garnished with lemon slices. The squid taste hot and fresh. They were delicious. The first course was welcoming. Tomato Capri composed of three series of large tomato and mozzarella slices with fresh basil on each sheet. He was accompanied by several bottles of balsamic vinegar and olive oil. The court was accordingly tasted fresh and cold. It 'was beautifully presented and stained for a plate.

We werealmost full at this point. But main courses were still to come, and actually came. My guest had the rib-eye steak, which was presented on a large plate with vegetables. The steak was very hot and cooked well done, almost, as my guest likes. It tasted soft and fresh. You could see the water in her mouth, in his speech. I had the crab cakes with mango salsa. The crab cakes tasted fresh and hot. The mango sauce tasted sweet and fresh as a result. This is a wonderfulCombination and was well presented.

The Palm Restaurant is known for its wonderful selection of pots known. There are three. I love sauteed mushrooms, and wild mushrooms were delicious. Were hot and seasoned just right. It 'was to share a large portion for two. The three-cheese potatoes (I'd have at home) presented in a bowl oval and had a wonderful layer of melted cheese and crispy pockets. Potatoes are cooked to perfectionhot and delicious flavor, sprinkle with cheese. Yum! Finally, the Cottage Fries / Half and Half with strips of fried onion on a large flat presented. The mountains of chips, which seemed to taste real and stripes and crisp fried onion were crunchy and hot. It 'was a wonderful complement to the steak.

I heard that it can be hard during the week (I was busy on Saturday and it was nice), consistent with the financial district nearby. With this, I recommend aReservation.

As I write this, it is a considerable amount of construction work on the outside of the restaurant (they have nothing to do with the restaurant). The restaurant was found to be difficult, but if you're in front of Bed, Bath and Beyond, then the restaurant is located on the left side. He sits in a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment